The online festival 'Yoga for Think Pink' is back!
In the run-up to the 21st of June - International Yoga Day - we are once again joining forces with Decathlon for the online yoga festival 'Yoga for Think Pink'. Together, we will reunite passionate yoga instructors from all over the country from the 14th to the 21st of June. The result: a varied line-up of 32 yoga classes accessible to beginners, but equally challenging for the more advanced yogis and yoginis.
- from the 14th to the 21st of June 2021
- different yoga styles (Yin Yoga, Yoga for Cancer, Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga ...) - accessible to everyone
- varied line-up in different languages: English - Dutch - French
- 32 live classes accessible via computer or smartphone
- 4 lessons per day
- price: 8 euros per class or 40 euros for a week pass (unlimited access to all classes)
Yoga to support yoga projects in breast clinics
The total proceeds of the collaboration will go to oncology rehabilitation projects, including yoga sessions for survivors in breast clinics. The sessions speed up recovery during and after treatment. Yoga is more than a sport. It provides mental and physical relaxation, strength, flexibility and tranquility. Those things are super important in the fight against breast cancer.
Check out the complete line-up and register
Get on the mat for Think Pink! Buy a CLUB YOGA MAT and support Think Pink!
5 euros per mat sold go towards introducing yoga within the oncology rehabilitation projects of Think Pink.
*action valid from the 1st of June to the 30th of June 2021