Name of the entrepreneur
Think Pink vzw/asbl (called Think Pink)
Researchdreef/Allée de la Recherche 12
+32 (0)474 95 07 16
VAT identification number
Use of the website
You may use the information on this website for free as long as you do not unlawfully copy, distribute or otherwise use or misuse it. You may only reuse the information on this website in accordance with the rules of mandatory law.
It is not allowed to reuse text, photo material or other materials on this website without the express written permission of Think Pink. The intellectual property rests with Think Pink.
You agree, among other things, not to use the information in an unlawful, illegal way:
- You agree not to use the website in such a way that it is damaged, distorted, interrupted, discontinued or made less efficient.
- You agree not to use the website for transmission or posting of computer viruses, for transmission or posting of illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way inappropriate (including but not limited to material with a defamatory, obscene or threatening character).
- You agree not to use the website in such a way that you infringe the rights of a natural person, legal person or association, including, but not limited to, the rights of privacy and intellectual property.
- You agree not to use the website for posting and transmission of material for promotional or advertising purposes without prior permission from Think Pink, unless requested by the recipient.
Accuracy of the information
For the prices on our website, we strive for the most accurate representation of reality and the intended prices. Errors that arise and are recognizable as programming or typing errors, never form a reason to claim or assume a contract or agreement with Think Pink. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT, unless stated otherwise.
The offer contains the most complete and accurate description possible of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer. All images, specifications and data in the offer give an indication and cannot lead to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
Think Pink strives to keep its website up to date. If, despite these efforts, the information or content on this website is incomplete and/or incorrect, we cannot accept any liability for this.
The information and/or products on this website are offered without any form of warranty and/or claim to correctness. We reserve the right to change, remove or replace these materials without prior notice. Think Pink accepts no liability for any information on websites to which we refer via hyperlinks.
If advice is given directly or indirectly through the website for taking medical, legal, financial or other personal or business decisions, such advice is given without any form of guarantee and without Think Pink being held liable for this. Always consult an expert for additional information regarding the advice tailored to your situation.
Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- any shipping costs;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- the method of payment, delivery and execution of the agreement;
- the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the contract is filed after conclusion, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the contract, can check the data provided by them under the contract and change those if desired;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
Right of withdrawal
When purchasing products
- As a customer, you are responsible for correctly entering the shipping address. You must check this information for correctness. If your address turns out to be incorrect, this is your responsibility. Any additional shipping costs for retrieving the package or losing the package will be charged to you.
- When purchasing products, you as a consumer can terminate the contract without giving any reason during 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after you or a representative appointed by you and announced to Think Pink have received the product.
- During the reflection period, you handle the product and packaging with care. You only unpack the product to such an extent or use it to the extent necessary to assess whether you want to keep it. If you exercise the right of withdrawal, you return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to Think Pink, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Think Pink.
- If you want to make use of the right of withdrawal, you are obliged to notify Think Pink of this within 14 days of receiving the product. You do this sending a written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please clearly state that you wish to return your purchase and also mention the information below:
- phone number
- e-mail address
- order number of your purchase
- date of purchase and of receipt
- bank account number
- Send your package to Think Pink - Sint-Pietersmolenstraat 23 - 8000 Brugge. Please write your order number, address and e-mail address on the package.
- After you have made it known that you want to make use of the right of withdrawal, you must return the product within 14 days. You must be able to prove that you have returned the delivered goods on time, for example with proof of shipment.
- If you have not made known that you wish to make use of the right of withdrawal after the aforementioned periods and/or the product has not been returned to Think Pink, the purchase is a fact.
When providing services
- When providing services, you have the option to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason during at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
- To make use of the right of withdrawal, you should refer to the reasonable and clear instructions of Think Pink, communicated at the moment the offer was made and/or at the latest upon delivery.
Costs in case of withdrawal
- If you use the right of withdrawal, you can only be charged the shipping costs.
- If you have already made a payment, Think Pink will refund this payment as soon as possible, at the latest within 14 days after cancellation. Provided that the product has already been received back by Think Pink or that you can provide conclusive proof of complete return. Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used, unless you explicitly give permission for another payment method.
- If the product is damaged due to careless handling by yourself, you are liable for any diminished value of the product.
- You cannot be held liable for the depreciation of the product if Think Pink does not provide all legally required information about the right of withdrawal; before concluding the purchase agreement.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- Think Pink can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if Think Pink has clearly stated this in the offer, in time, before the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products: which have been created by Think Pink in accordance with your specifications; which are clearly of a personal nature; which cannot be returned due to their nature; that can spoil or age quickly; whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which Think Pink has no influence; for individual newspapers and magazines; for audio and video recordings and computer software of which you have broken the seal; for hygienic products of which you have broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services: regarding accommodation, transport, catering or leisure activities to be performed on a certain date or during a certain period; whose delivery has started with your express consent before the reflection period has expired; concerning bets and lotteries.
If these terms and conditions change, you will find the most recent version on this page.
Think Pink may collect anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as browser type or IP address, the operating system you use or the domain name of the website from which you came to or leave the website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Belgian law applies to this website, with the exception of the Belgian referral rules from Belgian private international law. In case of disputes concerning this website, the courts of the judicial district of Brussels have exclusive jurisdiction.