Share your Care Fund
The Share your Care Fund supports survivors affected by breast cancer and helps them during the most difficult time of their lives.
Thinking about you!
The Share your Care Fund supports women affected by breast cancer and helps them during the hardest battle of their lives. Through small marks of attention, a bit of cleaning or a mark of support, the life with or after breast cancer is made a bit easier: that’s the objective. Every patient deserves a boost to carry on the battle. You can give them a boost too!
How does it work?
The Share your Care Fund provides gifts and experiences that you can request for your friend, wife, aunt, mother, boss, colleague ... You do not have to worry about the cost, everything will be taken care of by the fund.
Send us an e-mail (email@example.com) to provide us with the personal details of your candidate. Tell us in at most 10 sentences why they deserve to be treated to something nice. Let us know which gift or experience from the list underneath would suit them best. You can also send us your story and all the necessary details by mail: Think Pink vzw, Sint-Pietersmolenstraat 23, 8000 Bruges.
Possible gifts and experiences
- Say it with flowers. A special Think Pink bouquet delivered at her doorstep.
- Think Pink gift basket: a surprising package of fun and beautiful Think Pink products.
- Away from all the stress: treat them to a wonderful oncological massage at home.
- A luxurious overnight stay for 2 at a Martin's hotel.
- 3 days of pampering in the Royal Villa in Ostend. An extra person can accompany them for a fee. More information via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pampering trip for survivors and their friends
From the 6th to the 13th of June 2021 Think Pink and vzw Intersoc are organising a pampering trip for survivors and their friends to the lovely Zinal (Switzerland). Would you like to get away from it all with someone who is close to you? The Share your Care Fund pays 100 euros for each survivor who participates in this 7-day pampering trip. That is why, as a survivor, you only pay 467 euros and, as a friend, 567 euros.