Think-Pink is an NPO and supports the battle against breast cancer by organizing numerous actions throughout the year. To make all this possible fund-raising is very welcome! Have you ever thought about organizing an event with your friends, club or colleagues for the sake of Think-Pink? We will help to sell your promotional material or gadgets.
Below you’ll find some hints on how you can raise funds:
- Organize a (themed) party (check with your local authority, employer, sports club, … if you can use their accommodations for free) and sell tickets.
- Organize a barbecue or dinner (spaghetti meal for example).
- Organize a quiz and ask for a few euros subscription/entrance. Ask companies, local dealers for prizes or provide something yourself.
- Make a collect-box (with photo’s, stickers, …) and place it in the canteen or at the reception at work, in local stores, …
- Go round with a collecting bin and collect little coins for example.
- Be sponsored per kilometre when participating at a sports event.
- Sell homemade cake at the market, a local rummage sale, at colleagues and neighbours, …
- Organize a show with musician friends or local musicians.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contribution can be deposited at IBAN BE57 0015 7587 5235 - BIC GEBABEBB.
Register you own event